Standard Terms and Conditions
The web portal www.departure.at is the home page of departure - Die Kreativagentur der Stadt Wien Gmbh and provides information, facilities for online submissions of grant applications and settlement of grants, downloads and events for companies of the creative industries.
The following Standard Terms and Conditions (STC) are applicable for anyone wishing to take advantage of the services offered at the web portal www.departure.at and are a component part of every contract concluded within the framework of departure wirtschaft, kunst und kultur GmbH. These STC are applicable to every user even if access to www.departure.at is made from outside the Republic of Austria.
Amendments to, additions to or revocations of the STC are only applicable if they have been agreed in writing. Should these conditions contain an ineffective rule, this will not affect the validity of all the other remaining rules. The ineffective rule shall be replaced by another applicable rule that most nearly approximates the economic purpose of the condition affected.
Please read through the STC carefully before registering.
By registering with departure you are agreeing to accept these STC.
In particular you accept the following:
- I consent to departure - Die Kreativagentur der Stadt Wien Gmbh, Hörlgasse 12, 1090 Vienna using my/our personal, company and project-related data as defined in the application for funding and to the storage, processing and use of the data I/we have provided.
- I consent to departure transmitting my/our personal, company and project-related data to the necessary committees (jury, board of the Viennese Economic Development Fund) for a funding decision or further processing of the funding application and to the municipal council of the city of Vienna, the auditing department of the city of Vienna and agencies of the city of Vienna, the Republic of Austria and the EU for checking purposes.
- I consent to departure being entitled to exchange personal, company and project-related data with other finance and funding partners, particularly with a view to meeting the conditions of the de minimis directive of the European Commission. In principle departure will not pass on data unless there is a statutory or officially specified obligation or unless the participant has given his consent hereto. departure undertakes to treat the data in strict confidence in accordance with the conditions of the Data Protection Act.
- A user name and a password that may be chosen by you are required in order to register for electronic submission of grant applications. This is the prerequisite for electronic processing of the grant application. Every user is obliged to keep his password secret and is therefore responsible for each use of the electronic submission facility under his user name. All declarations given herein will be attributed to the participant unless an applicant has proven to departure that a third party has used his access in his place. The participant will be liable for any misuse by third parties unless he can provide proof that he was not to blame in any way.
- Use of the services is at the participants own risk. departure does not guarantee that the services will be available at all times without interruption, up-to-date, securely and without error. Advice that participants receive within the framework of the services, whether in writing or verbally, does not constitute grounds for any guarantee from departure unless this has been expressly agreed. departure is entitled to adapt the services offered to the appropriate state of the art. The user acknowledges that no absolute security or full functionability is given according to the current state of the art. IP connectivity to other network operators is effected according to the technical possibilities.
- The user gives his consent to receiving newsletters from departure at the e-mail address known to departure. departure will expressly inform the user that he can withdraw his request to receive departures newsletters at any time.
- All contracts are subject exclusively to Austrian law. The place of fulfilment is Vienna. departure is entitled to alter these STC unilaterally. departure is also further entitled to change, reduce, expand or suspend its services at any time. In this case the change will be announced in general on the Internet page. It is the participants responsibility to check the conditions for any updating; in the event that the participant continues to use the services after the STC have been updated, he will declare himself in agreement with the changes made. If the participant objects to the changes, departure may exercise its rights. The original entry conditions will continue to be applicable for legal actions that have been undertaken prior to the change.