The departure Funding Program
departure is funding creativity
departure offers Viennese companies and company founders of the creative industries four funding programs tailor-made to the various requirements of the applicants both as regards contents and from an economic point of view.
departure classic and departure focus
These two classic funding programs address established Viennese companies and company founders.
departure has tailored this program to the needs of company founders and young entrepreneurs who have established a company not longer than 12 months prior to the date of submission or who plan to do so within 6 months from the date of submission.
This program allows growing companies to profit from the cooperation with qualified experts. Funding is granted for specific projects and for initiatives to enhance the growth of the company, which are implemented with the help of experts.
This much is certain
- A company can receive funding under several departure programs.
- A company can also receive funding under other funding programs that are subject to the de-minimis regulation.
- The amount of funding granted as de minimis aid must not exceed 200,000 euros (over a period o of three years).
- Not eligible for funding are: infrastructure investment costs, serial mass production, operating costs, costs arising in the scope of a project carried out on behalf of third parties as well as consulting in the scope of the submission of a project for funding.
- There is detailed information available on the individual programs.
- Applicants have the opportunity to arrange a personal meeting to clarify any formal questions.
- The projects have to be submitted online.
Jury focus Cooperation
You can view the jury members of the departure focus Cooperation call by clicking here
You can view the jury members of the departure classic call C.1301 by clicking here
If you have any questions or would like to set up a consultation appointment, please contact:
T + 43 1 4000-87108